Yesterday, we hosted our October cannabis industry update covering headlines and trends that cannabis business operators need to know about.
If you need help with accounting, auditing, or taxes for your cannabis business, then please reach out to GreenGrowth CPAs today to schedule a time to chat.
Below are some helpful spots to jump to in the video.
- Cannabis Licensing & Regulation Updates
- NY Legalization April 2021
- California Cannabis Banking
- Mexico Cannabis Legalization
- Applicants Denied License Due to Late Taxes & Fees
- Michigan Loosening Licensing Requirements
- Humboldt County Easing Cannabis Permitting
- Oregon Streamlines License Application Process
- Virtual Audits Happening in California
- Maine Opens Recreational Cannabis
- LA Licensing Open for Delivery & More
- Nevada Cannabis Reg Violation Penalties
- Cannabis Tax Updates
- Cannabis Legal Updates
- Finance + M&A Updates
- Cannabis Selzer is Popping
- What Are Some Pains of Cannabis Distribution?
- Pitching Cultivation Investors – Pre-Operational
- Can you run a microbiz in your home?
- How should we prep for cannabis licensing?