As 2021 comes to a close we looked back on a tumultuous year in cannabis. In this video, we review wholesale prices and trends throughout the US with Adam Koh from Cannabis Benchmarks.
Watch Cannabis Wholesale Price Update: 2021
Topics discussed in the live event
- Overview of cannabis wholesale price trends
- California wholesale price outlook
- Pushback on cannabis taxes
- Robberies and SAFE Banking Act
- Oregon wholesale price outlook
- Response to Visa warning about cashless ATMs
- Midwest and East Coast wholesale price overview
- Top states with high wholesale prices: Illinois and Massachusetts
- Oklahoma wholesale price outlook
- Colorado wholesale price outlook
- Predictions and trends for 2022
Final Thoughts on Cannabis Wholesale Prices in 2021
Across the board we’ve seen a lot of volatility in cannabis wholesale prices in 2021. In addition, we know the good news is that this is normal fluctuation as new markets find their footing and established markets undergo growing pains. Moreover, there are strategies you can implement as a cultivator, distributor, or dispensary to navigate these changes. We recently published a series on Price Risk Management strategies, which you can find here.
If you have any questions about how to implement these strategies, please reach out to us for a consultation or call us at 1-800-674-9050.