New Jersey legalized both medical and recreational sales during the 2020 election. As of right now, up to 70% of towns have banned cannabis operations. The remaining 30% will be highly competitive for cannabis sales.
Medical Use: Yes
Adult Use: Yes
There is great market potential in New Jersey as the market is brand new and population, density and tourism numbers are high.
Licensing is expensive. It’s not too limited at the moment.
Competition is high for New Jersey. Once businesses get approval, we will see how competitive this market becomes.